- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Intensive, one-week, full-time immersion course in the area of sustainable business and finance, combining lectures, case study discussions, guest lectures, and team and individual exercises and presentations on the topic.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Required for and limited to: students in CEMS program.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students will recognize sustainability risks associated with particular corporate activities and will be able to propose actions that mitigate these risks.
- Students will identify broadly how sustainability is understood across cultures, geographies, and income levels, and how that may impact decision-making in an international business organization.
- Students will critically examine the interactions between corporate entities and their peers, regulators, the public, and their other stakeholders, and recognize situations in which business decisions informed by responsible citizenship may improve the outcomes of these interactions for all parties.
- Students will identify, reflect on, and critically analyze social and environmental challenges in which the tools of finance may be successfully leveraged to improve both economic and sustainability outcomes.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- Online Meeting
- Aug 24 - Aug 28, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to and required of students in MPS-AEM CEMS program.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.