- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
The course focuses on current topics in food marketing and may be supplemented by field trips to food industry firms and other exposure to food industry activities and practitioners. In addition, the course includes preparation for a field study trip during the winter break period.
When Offered Multi-semester course: (Fall, Winter).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students participating in the Food Marketing Fellows program.
- Maximize benefits gained from Food Fellows International Study Trip.
- Broaden understanding of world food system.
- Gain perspective about culture and consumer behaviors outside of the U.S.
- Cultivate interest in the food industry as a career option.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.5 Credits Multi-Term(Multi-Term Course: Not Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- Online Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to: Food Marketing Fellows only.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.