- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Teaches students about issues in international financial management and international investment. The major issues discussed include exchange rate volatility, the benefit of international diversification, and the analysis of international capital budgeting decisions. Specific topics include the determination of the cost of capital for foreign investments, the determination and management of foreign exchange risks and country risks, and the use of innovative financing for the multinational corporation.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent and AEM 2240 or AEM 2241.
- Provide understanding of exchange rate volatility, the benefit of international diversification, and the analysis of international capital budgeting decisions.
- Students will be able to determine the cost of capital for foreign investments, foreign exchange risks, and country risks.
- Provide understanding of the use of innovative financing for the multinational corporation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisites: AEM 2100, AEM 2240 or equivalents. Enrollment preference given to Dyson students. Non-Dyson students should place themselves on the waitlist during the pre-enrollment period.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.