- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course will survey ethical problems that arise in business and other organizational contexts, and develop theoretical resources to help address them.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent.
- Identify and define central ethical problems in business.
- Distinguish major ethical theories and how they my illuminate the central ethical problems in business.
- Recognize and define psychological processes that influence moral and organizational behavior.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent.
Disabled for this roster.