- Schedule of Classes - August 7, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - August 7, 2020 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Focuses on techniques used to analyze data from marketing research, business, and economics. Topics include experimental design and ANOVA, contingency-table analysis, quality-control methods, time-series analysis, and forecasting. Also includes brief introductions to nonparametric methods and multivariate analysis. Involves a research project designed to give experience in collecting and interpreting data.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent.
- Critically analyze statistical models.
- Be able to communicate (orally and written) complex analyses.
- Distinguish appropriate approaches to answering research questions using quantitative methods.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFTo Be Assigned
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Van Es, C
Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent. Preference given to Dyson students.
Or send this URL: