- Schedule of Classes - July 23, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 23, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
General course in animal physiology emphasizing principles of operation, regulation, and integration common to a broad range of living systems from the cellular to the organismal level. Structure/function relationships are stressed along with underlying physico-chemical mechanisms.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOG 1500 and BIOG 1440 or BIOG 1445 or one year of college biology; one year chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent AP credit. Recommended prerequisite: previous or concurrent physics course.
- Students should be able to rationalize the operation of major organ systems.
- Students should understand the organization of multisystem regulatory loops.
- Students should be able to derive and understand the basic equations defining the physical operating characteristics of organ systems.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFBradfield Hall 101
Prerequisite: BIOG 1500 and BIOG 1440 or BIOG 1445 or one year of college biology; one year chemistry and mathematics or equivalent AP credit. Recommended prerequisite: previous or concurrent physics course.
Or send this URL: