- Schedule of Classes - July 21, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 21, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This discussion-based course will delve in-depth into the biological and physiological underpinnings of grapevine growth and management.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLSCI 1420 or PLHRT 1115.
Comments Graduate students from the School of Integrative Plant Science can enroll without the prerequisite.Outcomes
- Describe grapevine organs, their origins, and functions.
- Describe the vegetative and reproductive cycles of the grapevine.
- Demonstrate the relationship between water relations and nutrient uptake.
- Theorize the causes of carbon limitations and their impact on vine growth and fruit composition.
- Identify specific impacts of biotic stresses on the vine.
- Integrate vine physiology with environmental variables to guide potential vineyard practices.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- RStocking Hall M01
Vanden Heuvel, J
Previous completion of PLBIO 1420 OR PLHRT 1115 is required. Graduate students from the School of Integrative Plant Science can enroll without the prerequisite.
Or send this URL: