- Schedule of Classes - May 23, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 23, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
CPC's weekly training seminar provides training and professional development to graduate students in demography and serves as a requirement for the graduate demography minor. Includes workshops and presentations of completed papers and work in progress by faculty members, advanced graduate students, and external speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Critically evaluate presentations of research in various areas of demography.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of data sets and methods of data analysis.
- Develop knowledge of demography's substantive and methodological breadth.
- Develop professional skills, e.g., working collaboratively with faculty and peers; effectively communicating research results; preparing for the job market.
Or send this URL: