- Schedule of Classes - July 23, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 23, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Examines strategy and design issues faced by health care organizations. Topics include analysis of market conditions, organizational culture issues, development of an organizational mission and management strategy, the management of professionals, and the importance of roles, structure, and interand intra-institutional relationships within organizations. Taught via a case study approach.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Understand the strategic options available to different types of health care organizations.
- Recognize the relation of these strategic options to core underlying economic principles that determine firm and industry outcomes.
- Determine how health care organizations choose the optimal strategy from the available options.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- WSavage Hall 100
Enrollment limited to graduate students or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: