- Schedule of Classes - May 18, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 18, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Examines strategy and design issues faced by health care organizations. Topics include analysis of market conditions, organizational culture issues, development of an organizational mission and management strategy, the management of professionals, and the importance of roles, structure, and interand intra-institutional relationships within organizations. Taught via a case study approach.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Understand the strategic options available to different types of health care organizations.
- Recognize the relation of these strategic options to core underlying economic principles that determine firm and industry outcomes.
- Determine how health care organizations choose the optimal strategy from the available options.
Or send this URL: