- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Hot Topics in Global and Public Health is an exciting opportunity for students to explore current topics in global and public health with their peers. Students enrolled in the course will attend and participate in group discussion sessions. Students will also research a relevant global health problem, issue, or controversy of their choice and co-facilitate one discussion session.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended Prerequisite: NS 2600.
Comments Time conflicts with other courses not allowed.Outcomes
- Discuss current issues confronting global and public health, including their level and trends, their determinants, and their effect on individual and populations.
- Analyze current global and public health problems, issues, and controversies using multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Work in teams to facilitate the discussion of a chosen global and public health issue.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WMalott Hall 205
Enrollment is limited. Recommended prerequisite: NS 2600. Permission of instructor required. No course time conflicts allowed.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: