- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
The course will cover advanced topics in research on the emotions from central neural and peripheral physiological perspectives, with an emphasis with how emotions shape different aspects of cognition and behavior.
When Offered Fall.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of how human brain activity results in emotions and their influence on cognition and behavior.
- Apply and integrate knowledge from neuroscience and psychology to design and execute an empirical research study.
- Develop skills to be able to synthesize discussions of assigned reading material in both written and oral form.
- Create a proposed research project of their design.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- R Uris Hall G24
Disabled for this roster.