- Schedule of Classes - May 21, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 21, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
The course will cover advanced topics in research on the emotions from central neural and peripheral physiological perspectives, with an emphasis with how emotions shape different aspects of cognition and behavior.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: HD 3660.
Distribution Category (PBS-HE, KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
Comments Co-meets with HD 6720.Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of how human brain activity results in emotions and their influence on cognition and behavior.
- Apply and integrate knowledge from neuroscience and psychology to design and execute an empirical research study.
- Develop skills to be able to synthesize discussions of assigned reading material in both written and oral form.
- Create a proposed research project of their design.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: COGST 4720
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: