- Schedule of Classes - July 21, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 21, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This second course builds on FSAD 3770; students must retain the big ideas and themes developed in the first course. Motifs will be finalized and applied to collections. The primary ambition is to demonstrate a range of expert skills necessary to articulate and operate as creator and director of fashion within the global fashion system. Students will consolidate previous explorations and experiences to create a philosophical position about fashion driven by concept. Objects and scenarios will be completed to a "professional standard" worthy of exhibition at an international 'young creator' level. Much of the course will be spent developing concepts, proposing ideas and finally fabricating fashion objects that are relevant to fashion markets 6 months hence.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: $50.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 3770, and recent fashion industry internships lasting at least 6 weeks.
- Utilize a personal design philosophy and market dictates to create a range of culturally important artifacts.
- Innovate their practice and strategically attenuate it in terms of competition, creative and commercial.
- Organize and act upon what is important to fashion sensibilities for the market they operate.
- Finalize experimentation and practice design and understand fashion at a professional level.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHuman Ecology Building T13
Or send this URL: