- Schedule of Classes - May 18, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 18, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Creative patternmaking concepts using vintage to contemporary fashion sources are developed. Specialized garment assembly techniques and Sonobond technology for fashion design are introduced.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Minimum cost for fabrics, studio, and portfolio supplies: $400.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1140, FSAD 1170, FSAD 1250, FSAD 1450. Corequisite: FSAD 1350 and FSAD 1360.
- Expand competencies in advanced flat-pattern design, garment fitting, and assembly techniques.
- Increase confidence, speed, and accuracy in developing unique garment shapes.
- Enhance their creative processes in fashion design for women's wear.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHuman Ecology Building T23
Or send this URL: