- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Creative patternmaking concepts using vintage to contemporary fashion sources are developed. Specialized garment assembly techniques and Sonobond technology for fashion design are introduced.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Cost of materials: approximately $400.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1140, FSAD 1170, FSAD 1450.
- Expand competencies in advanced flat-pattern design, garment fitting, and assembly techniques.
- Increase confidence, speed, and accuracy in developing unique garment shapes.
- Enhance their creative processes in fashion design for women's wear.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Human Ecology Building T23
Disabled for this roster.