- Schedule of Classes - May 19, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 19, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
This course is an overview of the fashion supply chain with emphasis on the U.S. apparel industry. Students will learn key concepts for managing the development, marketing and distribution of fashion products including consumer behavior, trend forecasting, brand management, merchandise planning, and multi-channel distribution.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 40 students.
- Describe the interaction between producers, retailers and consumers in the apparel supply chain.
- Evaluate the current status of the U.S. apparel industry and identify key areas of transition.
- Formulate marketing, merchandising, and costing strategies for fashion products.
Or send this URL: