- Schedule of Classes - August 19, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - August 19, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Students develop both familiar and unfamiliar methods that enable them to visualize the fashioned body and ancillary expressions of fashion. Fashion graphics is explored as a communicative strategy essential in most aspects of fashion development.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: minimum $200 for materials. Lab fee: $60.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 21 students. Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, potential transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: demonstrated skill at drawing.
- Demonstrate flexible and oblique thinking.
- Use image-making in its broadest sense.
- Use image-making as a research tool and a means of self-expression.
- Uncover a method of image-making that is contemporary.
- Generate a series of new approaches to fashion image making.
- Experiment with broad concepts of invention and presentation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHuman Ecology Building T07
Or send this URL: