- Schedule of Classes - July 23, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 23, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course offers a jumpstart on planning your experience in the College of Human Ecology. Now is an excellent time to start developing your goals for your time as a Cornell Undergraduate including curricular and extracurricular activities. This course is designed to help you do just that and to help you find out about possibilities and resources to help you get there.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: FSAD Freshmen and external transfer students.
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the FSAD major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- THuman Ecology Building 121
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: