- Schedule of Classes - May 18, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 18, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Participants learn how to facilitate both youth and adult volunteer leadership development. They examine factors affecting membership, purposes, design, operation, and administration of youth organizations.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Co-meets with EDUC 3350.Outcomes
- Demonstrate application of experiential learning models in education.
- Explain how youth organizations relate to secondary education and career exploration.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary for managing a 4-H/FFA chapter.
- Explain how the 4-H/FFA functions on the local, state, and national levels.
- Apply youth leadership theory to development of targeted youth organizations.
- Engage in the issues surrounding youth development in education & society.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: EDUC 3350
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: