- Schedule of Classes - May 19, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 19, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
This course will focus on the complex interactions between neurochemicals and their receptors (pharmacodynamics) that drive human behavior. It will provide an overview of the principles of neurotransmission of chemicals as well as how alterations in their normal function can manifest in pathological behavior/mind processes.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of how brain cells communicate, primarily chemically, and how this manifests in human cognition and behavior.
- Students will be able to apply and integrate knowledge from neuroscience, psychology and psychiatry.
- Students will develop skills to be able to synthesize lecture and assigned reading material in both written and oral form – neurocinema response paper and oral presentation assignments.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HD 3250
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Or send this URL: