- Schedule of Classes - May 19, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 19, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Methods for managing data and transforming data into information. Modeling as a means to synthesize information into knowledge that can form the basis for decisions and actions. Application of statistical methods and optimization to managerial problems in operations, forecasting, and resource allocation.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3230 and CEE 3040 or equivalent.
- Develop an ability to manage, analyze and interpret data.
- Improve the students' ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering management problems.
- Develop the skills and techniques necessary to become an effective problem solver.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one lecture and one discussion. Combined with: ENMGT 5930
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
Or send this URL: