- Schedule of Classes - May 21, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 21, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
This class will introduce you to current concepts and laboratory techniques in microbiology. Our goal is to show you how scientists use experiments to learn about the microbes around us, with an emphasis on bacteria. This course complements the Microbiology lecture by providing students with hands-on investigations into the microbial world.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: BIOMI 2900.
Distribution Category (PBS-AS)
- Demonstrate an ability to formulate hypotheses and design experiments, based on the scientific method.
- Analyze and interpret results from a variety of methods in microbiology, and apply these methods to analogous situations.
- Use mathematical reasoning and graphing skills to solve problems in microbiology.
- Effectively communicate fundamental concepts of microbiology.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one lecture and one laboratory.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
Prerequisite or corequisite: BIOMI 2900.
Or send this URL: