- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This class is designed to prepare first year graduate students for a career in the life sciences. Topics will include grant writing, public presentations, design of experiments, interpretation of data, and literature analysis. Students will also gain practical experience in common techniques used in virology, crystallography, and gene expression.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students in the Biomedical and Biological Sciences program. Other graduate students may attend with the consent of the instructor.
- Students will be able to formulate a properly controlled scientific study.
- Students will be able to present scientific data in public forums.
- Students will be able to critically assess scientific literature.
- Students will be able to develop a grant proposal.
- Students will be able to write a scientific abstract.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Vet Medical Center C3129
Prerequisites: Graduate student in the Biomedical and Biological Sciences program, or by consent
Disabled for this roster.