- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course offers MEng students the opportunity to receive credit for BEE relevant work occurring as part of a summer (or semester) internship. Normally taken in the semester following the internship, students in the course will be required to write a detailed report describing the BEE related work performed during the internship.
When Offered Fall, Spring, Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: BEE MEng students.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills in a workplace environment.
- Students will demonstrate teamwork skills in an office environment.
- Students will be able to find solutions for real business problems.
Or send this URL: