- Schedule of Classes - January 8, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 8, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Fraud Examination is a senior seminar designed to allow you access to theories of fraud examination, to develop an understanding of the fraud examination process, and to provide a background in fraud-related issues.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2210 or AEM 2225 or permission of instructor.
- Develop effective communication skills in finance.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ethics and ability to apply to real world settings.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in real world and society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: NACCT 5532
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M Sage Graduate Hall 141
- Aug 29 - Nov 10, 2019
- M Breazzano Family Ctr 221
- Nov 11 - Nov 18, 2019
- M Breazzano Family Ctr LL23
- Nov 25 - Dec 10, 2019
- T Breazzano Family Ctr LL23
- Dec 3, 2019
Prerequisite: AEM 2225 or AEM 2210; or permission of instructor.
Disabled for this roster.