- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Studio course emphasizing the design process and principles involved in organizing and giving form to outdoor space to create site-specific design.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: required drafting equipment, supplies, and fees approximately $250.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: landscape architecture majors.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students will become familiar with and gain confidence in the design process as a method for solving site design problems.
- Students will be able to create conceptual designs through site inventory and analysis, program generation and conceptual diagrams.
- Students will develop graphic and computer skills to clearly communicate their design intent.
- Students will be able to refine concepts into spatially defined, well-formed schematic designs.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Kennedy Hall 462
Enrollment limited to: Landscape Architecture majors. Course fee (drafting equipment, supplies, and other fees): approx. $200; field trip: approx. $250.
Disabled for this roster.