- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
The course will survey the nature of leadership. Examples of topics include definitions of leadership, theories of leadership, the trait approach, the skills approach, transformational leadership, servant leadership, authentic leadership, team leadership, women and leadership, culture and leadership, leadership ethics. The course will be in seminar format.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (KCM-HE)
- Compare and contrast alternative approaches to, and theories of, leadership.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of existing theories of leadership.
- Evaluate claims regarding modifiability of leadership skills.
- Apply what one has learned about leadership to one's work and home life.
- Critique research in the field of leadership.
Disabled for this roster.