- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Examine how the physical design and management of workplaces impacts both the health and performance of knowledge workers and also an organization's overall business outcomes. Learn about the latest trends in various workplace settings. Analyze the components of work and provide relevant and applicable design solutions. Learn the fundamentals of ethnographic methods for collecting user information to inform decision making about planning and managing workplaces to maximize health, efficiency, safety, productivity, and profitability.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Communicate orally and through written reports with FPM representatives and clients and strengthen professional and ethical skills.
- Interpret and apply evidence to improve performance, quality, and efficiency for knowledge workers and organizations.
- Direct one's own learning to seek the critical knowledge needed to solve problems using ethnographic methods.
Disabled for this roster.