- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Drawing from public health, environmental psychology, design, urban planning, architecture and landscape architecture, we examine how the physical environment influences health and health behaviors. We consider various contexts from rooms and buildings to parks and cities. Outcomes include physical and mental health, diet, physical activity and obesity.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Comprehend the influence of the built and natural environment on human health and health behaviors.
- Think critically and apply theory as well as health impact assessment methods to real world challenges.
- Apply multidisciplinary perspectives including from planning, public health, and environmental psychology.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Savage Hall 200
Disabled for this roster.