- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Visual communication can clarify, distill and translate complex designs, data and ideas. It is persuasive and powerful. The class introduces principles of graphic design and visual communications using a range of representation techniques. It explores ways to communicate ideas digitally through text, and image while considering the meaning of form and its symbolic and cultural dimensions. The focus will be on the applications in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
When Offered Spring, Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment priority given to: DEA majors.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Learn to use a variety of contemporary representational applications.
- Understand and apply basic graphic design principles.
- Develop formal, material and presentation skills in a manner that appropriately reflect on and communicate intent.
- Understand how to critically evaluate representation techniques appropriate to a given situation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Human Ecology Building T14
Priority given to DEA majors.
Disabled for this roster.