- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This weekend workshop trains researchers in the sciences (including natural sciences, engineering, experimental social sciences, etc.) to communicate effectively with nonscientists such as policy makers, political stakeholders, the media, and the general public. Training activities may include role-play, reading/discussion, writing press releases and other outreach materials, and discussion with invited speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will be aware of multiple opportunities for communicating with public audiences.
- Students will be able to use multiple skills used in communicating with public audiences.
- Students will have acquired basic tools for writing and speaking for public audiences.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FPlant Science Building 141
- Sep 21, 2018
- SSuPlant Science Building 141
- Sep 22 - Sep 23, 2018
This weekend workshop will meet Friday afternoon 4:00 - 7:00 PM, and then Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Disabled for this roster.