- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Provides a scientific and applied overview of the concept of "public opinion" and its implications for macrosocial processes.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 2820.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Outcome 1: Students will be able to critically evaluate survey and questionnaire design, survey implementation (including sampling methods), and analysis (including the veracity of conclusions based on findings).
- Outcome 2: Students will better comprehend the origin, propagation, and influence of attitudes and public opinion.
- Outcome 3: Students will be able to articulate and test a novel research question using publicly available survey data.
Disabled for this roster.