- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This is a survey course of issues that influence communication in organizations. Topics include formal organizational structure, social networks, information technology, leadership, team dynamics, and cross-culture differences.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (CA-AG)
- Students will be able to develop basic knowledge about key factors that may influence effectiveness of communication in contemporary organizations.
- Students will be able to develop critical thinking and analytic abilities through case analysis.
- Students will be able to develop problem-solving capabilities as students propose and explore solutions to resolve challenging management situations.
Disabled for this roster.