- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Multi-semester course fall (weeks 1-7). 3 credits. Multi-semester course fall (weeks 1-7). Students must enroll in both COMM 3080 and COMM 3081 to receive a final grade. The grade recorded at the end of the second semester (COMM 3081) evaluates the student's performance in the course for the entire year.
When Offered Multi-semester course (Fall).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 3080.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Students will be able to define and apply environmental communication theory in diverse settings.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate environmental and sustainability issues across multiple platforms.
- Students will be able to collaborative with community partners to achieve strategic communication goals.
- Students will be able to integrate communication theory and practice into a brief multimedia presentation.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- Aug 23 - Oct 12, 2018
Prerequisite: COMM 3080. This is the second half of a year long course. In Spring students enroll in COMM 3080 and for Fall they are enrolled in COMM 3081.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.