- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
In many career fields, the ability to translate complex issues into compelling messages is an important professional skill. This requires knowledge of information gathering, message strategy and product selection.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 2310 or COMM 2010 or approval of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of a current policy, science or technology issue', using both primary and secondary sources of information, exploring cultural contexts, and managing projects from beginning to end.
- Present complex information with clear and compelling written, oral and visual forms of modern communication, utilizing new media and traditional media formats, for general and specific audiences.
- Demonstrate evidence-based communication techniques through integrating, synthesizing and summarizing qualitative and quantitative information.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWCaldwell Hall 250
Prerequisite: COMM 2310 or COMM 2010 or approval of instructor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.