- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course engages the student with his/her online presence. By committing to a daily video blog, an active and informative Twitter account, mastering the Skype interview, and creating and maintaining a robust ePortfolio, the student will embrace twenty-first century interpersonal media skills to leave a healthy digital footprint. A major component of the class is to improve the student's oral communication skills through three personal branding assignments via video/digital presentation.
When Offered Spring, Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: sophomore standing or above.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Students will be able to integrate academic and life experiences into a personal brand that will be demonstrated through the creation of an ePortfolio.
- Students will be able to create content such as video blogs and mission statements for professional development purposes.
- Students will be able to express the views of marginalized and diverse perspectives.
- Students will be able to work both individually and in collaboration.
Disabled for this roster.