- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Introduction to media history, industry, content, policy, process, and effects.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Students will be able to identify the policies and institutions that impact the content, structure and distribution of media products.
- Students will be able to describe the economic and structural operations of the media industry.
- Students will be able to explain various kinds of processes and effects of media on individuals, groups, and society.
- Students will be able to apply a theory of media effects to a media message or organization.
Disabled for this roster.