- Schedule of Classes - April 22, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 22, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018. Courses of Study 2018-2019 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Examines the theories and mechanisms of modern evolutionary biology as they apply to present-day humans and their hominid ancestors. Lectures and discussions of molecular and paleontological evidence of human evolution, the causes and consequences of contemporary human biological diversity, and biological and behavioral modes of human adaptation to past and present natural and cultural environments.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: college biology.
Distribution Category (PBSS-AS)
- Apply evolutionary theories to understand species relationship.
- Integrate evolutionary concepts to analyze nutrition issues.
- Explain evolutionary principles underlying the human diversity.
- Use evolution theories to explain human diseases.
Choose one lecture and one discussion. Combined with: NS 2750
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
Prerequisite: College biology. If you are not able to enroll, please contact Terry Mingle (tpm2).
Or send this URL: