- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course is for students to understand how different research questions can be addressed with empirical methods. Students will also work on their own MPS project research and regularly present their progress.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MPS students in Applied Economics and Management.
- Create a research design.
- Collect data, independent research.
- Explain analytical techniques.
- Report on the results, including visualization.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WWarren Hall B02
Enrollment limited to MPS students in Applied Economics and Management.
Disabled for this roster.