- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course examines topics in asset pricing and wealth management. We adopt a quantitative approach to asset management, and examine recent developments in the finance academic and practitioner literature on asset pricing and portfolio management. Graduate students enrolled in 6630 will be engaged in a project which involves managing a simulated portfolio and presenting their results to the class.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2240 or AEM 2241.
- Students will be able to assess market efficiency.
- Students will be able to identify risk factors in Financial Markets.
- Students will be able to rate quality and value investing.
- Students will be able to explain the role of short sellers and insiders.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWWarren Hall B75
- Oct 15 - Dec 4, 2018
Disabled for this roster.