- Schedule of Classes - January 31, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 31, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Examines legal problems of particular interest to persons who expect to engage in business. Emphasizes the law of contracts, sales, agency, and property.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in business skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ethics and ability to apply to real world settings.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize legal issues in business and propose ways to solve problems that are effective given the governing legal rules.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in real world and society.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWarren Hall B25
Enrollment limited to: juniors, seniors, or graduate students. Preference given to: AEM Majors.
Disabled for this roster.