- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
A comparative analysis of the developmental-genetic mechanisms contributing to the evolution of plant morphological structure and diversity.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250 and PLBRG 3250 and PLBIO 2410 or permission of instructor.
- Explain, evaluate, and effectively interpret claims, hypotheses, and theories in the evolution of plant development and more broadly in the sciences.
- Communicate effectively utilizing speech, and visual information.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Plant Science Building 141
Prerequisite: Genetics (BIOMG 2800) or Plant Genetics series (PLBRG 2250 and PLBRG 3250), Introductory Plant Biodiversity and Evolution (PLBIO 2410) or permission of instructors.
Disabled for this roster.