- Schedule of Classes - October 17, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 17, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Students interested in developing administrative and program-planning research skills are given an opportunity to evaluate an ongoing phase of health care agency activity in the light of sound administrative practice and principles of good medical care. In planning and carrying out the research, students work closely with a skilled practicing administrator and with members of the faculty.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Sloan students only.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Capstone course for second-year Sloan students.Outcomes
- Evaluate and explain a specific health care problem or issue in the context of the client organization and its market environment.
- Research and evaluate the problem tissue using ( but not limited to) up to date and relevant best practices, expert opinions, the research literature, conducting interviews and surveys, data collection and data analysis.
- Organize and present (verbally and in written form) a comprehensive, cohesive, understandable, documented and meaningful report of their project including the group's objectives, methods, findings, and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of their work and be able to provide alternative solutions/recommendations and innovative approaches.
- Please the client and be professional at all times.
Or send this URL: