- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Examines strategy and design issues faced by health care organizations. Topics include analysis of market conditions, organizational culture issues, development of an organizational mission and management strategy, the management of professionals, and the importance of roles, structure, and interand intra-institutional relationships within organizations. Taught via a case study approach.
When Offered Fall.
- Be able to analyze the economic situation of a wide variety of companies and industries.
- Be able to describe the specific competitive economic situation, challenges, and advantages of health care companies.
- Evaluate, judge, and defend your argument for particular strategic course of action that you develop for particular firms.
- Develop appropriate strategy for both price takers and prices searchers in a wide range of competitive situations.
- Use strategies in game theory, as appropriate, to achieve strategic outcomes.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- M M Van Rensselaer Hall 153
Disabled for this roster.