- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduces basic econometric principles and the use of statistical procedures in empirical studies of economic models. Discusses assumptions, properties, and problems encountered in the use of multiple regression procedures. Students are required to specify, estimate, and report the results of an empirical model.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PAM 2100, AEM 2100, ILRST 2100 or equivalent.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will receive credit for only one course in the following group: AEM 4110, AEM 6120, PAM 3100
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Describe the Multiple Regression Analysis tool.
- Explain how the Multiple Regression Analysis tool works and what it can be used for.
- Use the Multiple Regression Analysis tool to analyze real-world relationships.
- Evaluate how other researchers have used the Multiple Regression Analysis tool.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
0 Credits ()
Class Number & Section Details
- M M Van Rensselaer Hall 151
Disabled for this roster.