- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course serves as an introduction to the art of model building, especially related to public sector planning and management issues. The course also introduces the quantitative approach for identifying, evaluating and estimating the physical, economic, environmental, and social impacts of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MPA Students. Others by permission of instructor.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency with quantitative modeling techniques, including simulation, optimization, and linear/dynamic programming.
- Students will identify, evaluate, and estimate the physical, economic, environmental, and social aspects of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
- Students will integrate concepts learned in class through a team project.
Disabled for this roster.