- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course for Washington-based CIPA students and undergraduates in the Cornell-in-Washington program addresses the role of leaders and leadership in public and non-profit institutions' organizational change.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (D-HE, HA-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will describe what leadership means and consider specific leadership approaches in the context of public affairs practice.
- Students will examine theories of leadership in the context of public organizations in order to understand the relevance of these theories to institutions and how leaders adapt to their roles in organizations.
- Students will draft three substantial deliverables on leadership--a leadership case study, an organizational case study analysis, and a leadership and problem solving paper.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WWashington, DC
Taught in Washington, DC.
Or send this URL: