- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Practitioners in the field of public affairs/administration/policy discuss current, cross-cutting issues affecting scholarship and practice.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Satisfies Requirement This course is required of all Master of Public Administration (MPA) students.Outcomes
- Students will assess the nature and extent of contemporary challenges confronting public affairs/administration/policy scholars and practitioners.
- Students will analyze the cross-cutting nature of challenges confronting public affairs/administration/policy scholars and practitioners (will provide them with an understanding of how challenges overlap MPA concentrations).
- Students will demonstrate the ability to serve as discussants in scholarly/professional forums in public affairs/administration/policy.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- RWarren Hall B25
Kirchner Malone, K
First-year CIPA/MPA students should enroll in lecture 001.
Disabled for this roster.