- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduces the paradigms, concepts, methods, and issues involved in community nutrition research. Students design and conduct individual research projects to inform community nutrition programs. Lectures, readings, and class discussion support students as they conduct their research activities.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Dietetic Interns.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Students will have an understanding of the total research process as it applies to community nutrition programs
- Students will have an understanding of conceptual and operational aspects of research related to community nutrition.
- Students will have selected research skills.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MSavage Hall 232
Enrollment is limited to: Dietetic Interns.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: