- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This capstone course provides guidance, conceptual tools, feedback and a dedicated space in the schedule for students to design, complete and communicate a capstone project on a topic of their choosing that allows them to demonstrate their mastery of the learning outcomes for the Global and Public Health Sciences major or Global Health minor.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: senior or junior Global and Public Health Sciences major or Global Health minor students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: completion of all requirements for Global and Public Health Sciences major or Global Health minor, or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-ITL)
- Conduct an analysis of a global or public health issue that integrates multidisciplinary knowledge, contextual considerations, global or public health frameworks, current literature, community perspectives, normative considerations, an evaluation of alternatives for addressing the issue and critical reflection on your observational standpoint.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate your analysis to a defined audience and recommend and defend your preferred alternative for addressing the issue.
- Demonstrate the capacity to appreciate and collaborate across differences, including cultural, social, personal, economic, values, religious and racial/ethnic differences.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRSavage Hall 200
Enrollment is limited to seniors with completion of all requirements for the Global and Public Health Sciences major or Global Health minor, or permission of instructor. If you are not able to enroll, please contact Tatyana Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: