- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course is an overview of the fashion supply chain with emphasis on the U.S. apparel industry. Students will learn key concepts for managing the development, marketing and distribution of fashion products including consumer behavior, trend forecasting, brand management, merchandise planning, and multi-channel distribution.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 40 students.
- Describe the interaction between producers, retailers and consumers in the apparel supply chain.
- Evaluate the current status of the U.S. apparel industry and identify key areas of transition.
- Formulate marketing, merchandising, and costing strategies for fashion products.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 151
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.